Having the desire to own pets is not a matter of age. From children to adults, keeping pets is an interesting hobby one can say. The most commonly seen is the owning of dogs as pets, which might serve a dual purpose of having a pet friend as well as a pet guard. Dog transport service is as common as owning a dog itself. Different companies offer different services for relocating your dog from one place to another; nationwide and internationally. They operate through a proper set of defined protocols and handling steps, since pet transportation is dealing with live animals, rather than moving inanimate objects.
Services offered by pet transportation companies
if you intend to have your dog relocated and get the help of a pet transportation company, you might be looking for the following services:
- Privacy; the moving team is dedicated exclusively to your pet with taking care of the privacy of your pet by relocating only the dog or its family with no other dogs or cats in the vehicle
- Full door to door service
- No stressful crate confinement
- Stopping by to have the dog walked at rest areas, at least every 4 hours
- The dog should not be left unattended during the transportation
- No added fees or hidden charges should be applied
- Easy transport internationally as International dog transport requires professional care and attention to detail.
Things to travel with your dog
- Documents; essentially the breed, record of vaccinations etc.
- Treat and hydration items
- Medications; if your dog is taking any for certain allergy or illness
- Distractions; such as chew toys etc.
Preparations for moving your dog
Usually the dog owner makes sure of certain preparatory things to consider before having the dog moved. It is made sure that the dog is clean before the trip. If the owner thinks his dog might have any sort of reaction when moving in a vehicle, then it is ensured not to feed the pet at least 3 hours prior to the trip. Ensuring that the dog is calm on the trip, is partly in the hands of its owner, as it will easily go on a walk with the owner and when tired, will easily be transported, without hassle. Having the drivers or other humans secure from the dog will be ensured by a strong leash to have it stopped from moving around too much. For international dog transport in Australia, what’s normally essential to ensure is, micro chipping, rabies shot, documentations such as pet travel passport, tapeworm treatment etc.
Every pet owner is usually aware of the prerequisites of pet transportation. Among the variety of pets, owning of dogs is very common in different countries. Sometimes when dog transport has to be done nationwide or internationally, the dog owners perform some preparatory steps before the trip, such as, cleaning the dog, taking it to a walk prior to the transportation, having the essential documents and record of vaccinations ready. For more information, please log on to https://www.boardingkennels.com.au/.